fbpx

Community

Our Members

At HENCH, we're building a supportive and inspiring community that empowers members to become their best selves. Our clients come from diverse backgrounds with unique goals and experiences—from those looking to improve their general fitness and well-being to competitive athletes aiming to enhance their performance. They include academics, baristas, engineers, and tradespeople who come together with a shared goal—to become stronger for life. These HENCH gym reviews offer a personal glimpse into our members' journeys.

Liam

"The sort of goals that I wanted to achieve felt like like a pipe dream eight months ago and I've managed just surpassed them"

Read More

Martin

"I began to understand that if you dealt with people who knew what they were talking about, you got results very, very quickly and the wonderful thing about HENCH is that it allows you to constantly pursue new goals too"

Read More

Graeme

"I'm hitting PB'S in my 40's, that I couldn't even get close to in my 20's, as well as putting myself in the best position to be fit, healthy & strong for my family"

Read More

Mark

"I think I've made more progress in the first 6 months being here than I did in the last 6 years."

Read More

Grant

"I've got a stronger back and it's more or less got rid of my chronic low back pain that's been an exception eye outcome"

Read More

Essy

“What surprised me the most was the amount of progress you can make - in such a short time”

Read More

Fyona

"Unparalleled coaching provided at Hench, I have trained in lots of different gyms and with different coaches and have never made as much progress, or enjoyed my training, as much as I have at Hench."

Read More

David

"I learned more in a matter of weeks, than in 10 year of training on my own"

Read More

Stevie

"I really really enjoy here. I just love coming here because it's fantastic facility the information and the knowledge of the guys have the equipment is second to none."

Read More
1 2 3